Back to the Past

I'd been to Muzium Negara more than 3-4 times in my life. After so long, the only thing I saw improvement are they actually change the entrance from front to back. As what I remembered, last time when I enter from the front entrance, those item that exhibited are too bored for me. I'm amazed by the current way of exhibit. They even have a tangible interface only at the entrance, which is too less for public to experience.

Those sculpture that attracted me are obviously those weird and special for me.

Batu Megalit / Megalithic Stone

A replica of Megalith that attracts me which is known to locals as Living Stone.
This particular megalith is called Batu Kemudi Megalit, found in Negeri Sembilan.

Moyang Harimau Berantai / Chained Tiger

Chained Tiger sculpture, one of the most popular carvings among the Mah Meri tribe (known as “people of the forest”).

0 comments:

Pages


ShoutMix chat widget

Etiquetas

Aquí puedes añadir una nube de tags o cualquier otra cosa que desees, como un bloque de anuncios, una galería de imágenes, tu perfil de usuario...